List Price: $464.37
Sale Price: $464.37
(as of 04/27/2016 02:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
A premium grade clear exterior finish protects this single seat glider from the \"Montana Collection\" from harm carried out by each climate and U.V. exposure! Genuine lodge pole pine logs are skip-peeled by hand for that unique, 1-of-a-variety look everybody is so fond of. Some assembly necessary. Zinc plated steel hardware for many years of difficulties totally free use. Seat height is 18\". Capability 350 lbs. 20-year restricted warranty included. Manufactured in Montana, U.S.A. by Montana Woodworks® a A single Excellent World verified Eco-Friendly company.
- Features Mortise and Tenon Joinery for High Quality, Long Duration
- Features a sprayed on professional grade clear exterior finish
- Capacity: 350-lbs; Zinc plated steel hardware; some assembly required
- Slanted Seat and Back to Help Repel Moisture Build Up
- Hand crafted in Montana with American grown, genuine lodge pole pine