List Price: $24.91
Sale Price: $24.91
(as of 04/27/2016 02:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Wrought Iron Conventional Type Moose Toilet Tissue Holder :: 5 1/two In. W x In. H x 2 5/8 In. D This product is totally USA made! Hand crafted with an iron finish in powder black. Mounting screws incorporated. Item is offered individually. You may have a load on your shoulders, but can you imagine carrying moose antlers all over the place you went? The moose is one particular of the biggest animals in the Northern US and Canadian forests. Occasionally their antlers get so heavy they just consume the tops of tall grass so they don\'t have to bend down. When the winter comes they use their huge snow shoe shaped feet to kick up the snow and find tasty mosses and lichens. Be inspired by the animal that in no way complains about headaches with the Wrought Iron Moose Toilet Tissue Holder. This present day toilet paper holder functions the silhouette of a bull moose casually strolling. The wrought iron bathroom fixture has a iron finish in powder black. This entertaining piece is hand crafted and manufactured completely in the USA. This rustic toilet tissue holder would appear wonderful in a cabin, hunting lodge or your property. Search at matching moose outlet covers and light switch plates to produce a theme. Appear for other moose décor throughout the web site. Easy specifics can add exciting touch to your bathrooms. Order the Wrought Iron Moose Toilet Tissue Holder these days.
- MADE in the USA! Supporting United States craftsman.
- Hand crafted wrought iron, with a baked on flat black powder coating; lead free & rust resistant
- Long lasting wrought iron for indoor or outdoor use.
- Black oxide 1" #8 Phillips Pan Head Screws are included if required.
- Decorate your entire living environment with the elegance of wrought iron. The metal used in our wrought iron products contain alloys of .01% to .29% carbon and iron. The silhouettes are cut from sheets of this low carbon wrought iron on a laser cutter and are then hand welded if needed, or hand bent, and then powder coated. A new modern and artistic way is how our products are made; appearing very different from the well-known medieval "hammer and anvil" look popular culture is accustomed to.