List Price: $369.99
Sale Price: $369.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
This POLY Folding/Reclining Adirondack Chair with Attached Ottoman is the most versatile Adirondack ever provided Made in the USA by the Pennsylvania Amish, you know this Adirondack chair is constructed with durability and power in mind. Create a relaxing and charming setting anyplace with this dynamic furniture piece! #883
- NOTE: PICTURE SHOWS ITEM IN CEDAR COLOR TO DEMONSTRATE CHAIR STYLE - BUT THIS AD IS FOR BRIGHT WHITE COLOR CHAIR ONLY. LAST PHOTO DEMONSTRATES WHAT THE COLOR WILL LOOK LIKE ON A FULL POLY FURNITURE ITEM. Dimensions: Inside Seat 22"W 17"D 16"H, Back 32"H, Outside 33"W 36"D 38"H
- Shipment: All Custom Made- Shipment will be sent FedEx Ground (in box)
- IMPORTANT: PILLOW NOT INCLUDED. OTTOMAN FITS COMPLETELY UNDER THE CHAIR. No visible screws on backs or arms from front view!!! Many POLY wood items sold will have visible screws on arms and back. We have changed this item so you cannot see them from the front view...making it much more finished and refined!!! Note: screws are still visible on the seat.
- The classic beauty and amazing qualities of POLY furniture make it one of our top sellers! POLY wood material is a composite of recycled materials making it extremely durable and environmentally friendly. Elegant design makes this a striking outdoor piece. Made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, we have constructed this with durability and strength in mind. Classic design and cozy comfort characterize this item. It will be a family favorite all season long!
- Maintenance Free, will not warp, splinter, crack or decay - Never need to paint- POLY wood is solid color throughout. 25 minutes of assembly required. Allow 5 days for construction before shipping.