List Price: $288.49
Sale Price: $288.49
(as of 04/27/2016 02:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The FireSkape Heirloom Bi-Plane rocker is hand made from solid Maple by seasoned Amish craftsmen in our Northern Indiana factory. The Heirloom Assortment functions large high quality furniture finishes hand utilized for sturdy and long lasting support. Heirloom Rockers are toys that are just as considerably to perform on as to search fantastic in your house, manufactured to the exacting standards and good quality of the originals. Our goods are predrilled and counter-sunk screw assembled with wood glued joints to offer the most tough and sturdy item possible. Hardwood dowels cover the screw heads so no unattractive exposed screws are seen. The Rockers are shipped entirely assembled and prepared to take out of the box and perform. FireSkape Heirloom items will rapidly turn into a household tradition to pass down to long term generations.
- Hand finished solid brown maple construction, Heirloom toys are built to be handed down for generations
- Construction screw holes are pre-drilled, countersunk and reinforced with wood glue for the most durable and reliable construction possible
- Classical Bi-plane rocker design with spinning propeller
- Solid oak dowel hand holds will not break
- Factory Assembled and Handmade in America by experienced Amish Craftsmen and Women