List Price: $259.99
Sale Price: $259.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
This Massive BOY-COMFORT HEIGHT OVERSIZED Poly Adriondack Chair is supplied in 13 distinct colors! Best for sitting outdoors in nature, at the lake or in your backyard. Consider it along for picnics and tailgates! Made in the USA by Pennsylvania Amish, you know this adirondack chair is constructed with durability and strength in mind. Create a soothing and charming setting anyplace with this adirondack chair!
- Primary image shows Chair in Purple, see color block for corresponding color. This Chair has been made larger and with extra wide seat and extra seat reinforcement for taller and larger people. The seat has also been raised up in the back so you can get in and out with greater ease! Though Chair has not been laboratory tested for maximum weight capacity!
- FOLDS DOWN TO 10 INCHES FOR EASY STORAGE *Please note: Image shows chair with 2 cup holders, if you want one or no cup holders please contact us when you purchase and let us know how many you want. If you do not contact us, the chair will be made with 2 cup holders as shown*
- Dimensions: Outside- 32 ½ ", W 32" D, 37"H Inside Seat- 24 " W, 18 "D (NORMAL ADIRONDACK ARE 20-21") From Ground to Seat Front- Back of Knee 16" From Ground to Back of Seat- 12 ½ " (NORMAL CHAIR IS 10") Seat Back Height - Bottom of Seat to top of Chair 29 ½ " Cup Holder- 3"
- Shipment: All Custom Made- Shipment will be sent FedEx Ground (in box). Minor Assembly Required. Allow 10 business days for construction before shipping.
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE AND NO VISIBLE SCREWS ON ARMS AND BACK!!! Maintenance Free, will not warp, splinter, crack or decay. Stainless Steel Hardware. Never need to paint- poly LUMBER wood is solid color throughout. UV resistant. Impervious to insects. Temperature change resistant. Proudly made in the USA! Finely crafted by the Pennsylvania Amish.